About Canfield & Tack
Industry-leading printing, mailing, and fulfillment solutions.
Founded in 1926, Canfield & Tack is a full-service provider of commercial printing, digital printing, and fulfillment and distribution services for customers coast to coast. For over 90 years, we’ve been making regional and national brands look sharp. The tools have changed. Our values haven’t. Cherish your customers, and everything else falls into place. Today, Canfield & Tack serves a rich variety of clients who team up with us when they need impeccable production, marketing savvy, and serious problem-solving power. Because our craft says something about your brand. And that’s a big deal.
Employee Owned. Invested in Your Success.
As a 100% employee-owned company, Canfield & Tack is a team of employees with a vested interest in the success of our business. We take pride in how our printing, mailing, and fulfillment and distribution services benefit and bring value to our customers.
Recognition & Awards
It feels good to be recognized by our peers.
Our team takes pride in their work every day—and every night. Throughout the years, we’ve been recognized, and these honors are a credit to every one of our employee-owners. Here are some of the honors we’ve received:
- American Advertising Federation National ADDY Awards
- Causewave Community Partners Beacon Award
- Gallery of Superb Printing Awards
- H. George Taenzer Award for Excellence
- NAPL RAVE Award for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction
- National Gold Ink Awards
- Printing House Craftsmen Awards, including “Best of Show”
- Printing Impressions Top 300 Printing Companies in the U.S. and Canada
- Printing Industries of America Premier Print Awards
- Rochester Printing House Craftsmen “Best of Show” Awards
- Sappi International Printer of the Year – “Books” Category
- Sappi North American Printer of the Year – “Books” Category
- ABVI – Goodwill
- Causewave Community Partners
- Junior Achievement
- Rochester Advertising Federation
- Rochester City Ballet
- Rochester International Jazz Festival
- Rochester Museum and Science Center
- Ronald McDonald House
- Seneca Park Zoo
- The Strong Play Ball
- Wilmot Cancer Center Discovery Ball
Sustainability & Responsibility
The planet is our most important partner.
We take pride in our commitment to the health of our environment. To us, being green isn’t just a label, it’s a way of life. From energy-efficient lighting to lean manufacturing techniques, we’re continually implementing practices that reduce waste and minimize the environmental impact of our business. With Canfield & Tack, you can rest assured you’re partnering with a company that respects our planet.
Highlights of our environmental stewardship practices:
- We use only environmentally friendly inks and solvents.
- Our presses print with vegetable-oil-based inks, which are low in volatile organic compounds (VOCs). They’re also nontoxic and produce fewer emissions.
- We’ve earned an FSC® Certification from the Forest Stewardship Council, an international nonprofit that promotes responsible management of the world’s forests.